How I fix a bug of Open Event Webapp

I just finished the National Olympiad of Informatics, and here I am hoping everything goes right. :) I spend my little free time writing this blog, about how I fixed an UI bug in Open Event Web App. I resized my browser on the desktop into the size of a phone, the navigation bar is collapsed to a small button from which menu items will be shown when it's clicked. I clicked and I noticed that: So I made a guess that the opacity of this navigation bar has been decreased. I inspected elements and tracked the name of the navigation bar. I realized that this HTML page I was reading was generated. Therefore, I looked into the "backend" folder, and its subfolder "_scss" (because I believed this issue was something CSS-related). And finally, I stopped at  a config file . "Ahhh, that's how people stored CSS variables for easier changing in future" -- I thought. I scrolled through the file and I saw a variable called "navbar-color".

Unforgettable experience with FOSSASIA at Google Code-in

November has made my 2016. It all started with a warm meet-up with Ms. Dang Hong Phuc from an open-source organization— FOSSASIA . I was fascinated by her Google Code-in introduction that encouraged me to contribute to various open-source projects. I admit that I became more and more open-minded through this contest. It is rather an opportunity to collaborate with international friends than a competition between each other. I am more than happy to get involved in such a friendly community. It's like you've found the meaning of your life after all this time, I hope you understand that feeling. I am now more optimistic than I've ever been. For I only mind my passion that I've found, and leave other unimportant things behind. I feel great about myself. Yeah, I felt great, especially when I had created a Twitter bot. Well, it may sound trivial to many people, but to a JavaScript newcomer, it is worth a possession. I used Twit (a NodeJS library) and Susi API in this task. I